You are here
Production Support Consultant(Trading Floor)
Application/Production Support (Trading Floor)
Experience in FIX protocol mandatory
About Our Client
The client is a banking giant with headquarters in US. They are looking for a Fixed Income trading floor support candidate with strong communication skills & front-office knowledge
- On a daily basis the team interacts with external clients, traders, sales people, developers and infrastructure engineers so you must enjoy working with a wide variety of people being adaptable to the challenges this presents.
- As a member of the team you will be involved with all aspects of production management where stability and first class client service is the upmost priority.
- You must thrive on working in a high pace, dynamic environment contributing to the success of this quickly evolving product.
The Successful Applicant
- An ability to demonstrate strong technical knowledge in Linux / Unix, Databases, Storage, Networking and Windows through hands on experience.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong self motivation and desire for excellence.
- Strong understanding of trading floor technology.
- Skills Desired: Scripting skills in Perl or similar, additional programming skills would be an added bonus.? Experience in an FX role, or a good knowledge of FX products.
- Apache, Tomcat, SQL an advantage
What's on Offer
The role will offer you a chance to work with an exciting and dynamics team to develop and implement exciting project plans. Our client will offer the right candidate attractive remuneration and performance bonus. Attractive fringe benefits including full medical coverage and reimbursement of travel will be provided.