You are here
Production Scheduling Manager - Global FMCG Brand
- Great opportunity to join a high performing team
- SAP and MRP experience is essential
About Our Client
Our Client is in the FMCG business and with several International brands that are widely known in the world. They are a market leader in their business. They are constantly reinventing themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and they aim to maintain and improve their current performance regionally and internationally. As part of this commitment, they are looking for a Production Scheduling Manager to lead and bring their business to another level.
You will be supporting the overall production business in Singapore and continuously provide the best practices and solutions as it is an International hub.
- Oversee the production plan and work closely with planners and 3PL partners to deliver.
- Drive end-to-end Supply Chain Excellence through the scheduling of activities through MRP and APO.
- Manage Inventory and Sales & Operations to ensure demands are met.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders to identify and resolve issues.
- Work closely with various departments to manage supply chain optimization.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Supply Chain or related fields of studies with at least 5 years of Supply Chain Management experience especially in Planning and Inventory Management. Good strategic thinking with strong analytical skills and discipline are necessary. You should be able to work independently and also have good communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that have a clear set of standards and guidance for conducting their business with integrity and have a huge emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme.