You are here
Production Planning & Operations Manager
- Well-known Media power house
- Excellent leadership exposure
About Our Client
Our Client is an International Brand and a market leader in the Media industry and widely regarded as a "household" name. They are constantly reinventing themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and they aim to maintain and improve their current performance regionally and internationally. As part of this commitment, they are looking for a dynamic Production Planning & Operations Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, your key responsibilities will involve creating a feasible production plan taking into consideration the labour & material constraints. You would also have to analyse the demand & supply plan, taking into account the network complexity as well as constraints. This is a leadership position.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Analyse production plans in alignment with demand projected and constrained capacity
- Being the single contact point for managing both the short term production requirements and performance while factoring constraints & parameters
- Analyse varying customer requirements and scheduling production plans accordingly
- Identify potential opportunities & problems for the work flow
- Process improvements
- Cost & Quality Control
- Consistently achieve sustainable Customer Service level for both domestic and international customers
- Grooming team of Production Planning & Operations Executives
The Successful Applicant
You should have significant years of relevant experience in Production Planning & Operations within a Printing Industry. You must have prior people management experience as this role requires you to manage a large team. Experience in SAP and Excel as well as fluency in Mandarin is highly advantageous as you will be dealing with stakeholders from China. You should also possess great communication skills and be able to work and influence stakeholders under tight schedules.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a high growth company that has very huge global brand names in their portfolio that can build your CV and shape your career. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. As such, you will have a strong sense of belonging and pride in your workplace.