You are here
Product Marketing Manager (ERP) - APAC
- Global leader in Technology
- Chance to manage market leading Enterprise Solutions
About Our Client
Our client is an established and very successful, global technology company. They have an enviable brand globally and are looking to capitalise on this success by strengthening their product marketing capability . This leadership role will be pivotal in influencing top level decisions for the APAC region and act as the owner for the product P&L.
Reporting directly to the Head of Products, the Product Marketing Manager will be fully responsible for all segments within APAC for the ERP product line. You will manage (indirectly) all the in-country product leads. You will be assessed on the following performance metrics:
- Defining segment strategies - evaluating customer needs, market conditions, and the competitive landscape to develop effective marketing plans within Asia Pacific
- Provides strategic vision to the segment marketing groups to drive profitable growth
- Be the key representative at external events to enhance business within targeted industry segments
- Lead the development market research and business cases (data intelligence based decisions)
- Manage a team (remotely) segment marketing individuals and develop their career plans
The Successful Applicant
- MBA or a Master's Degree from a reputable institution
- Expertise, 10 years, in product marketing within the B2C portfolio
- Experience of having worked in a Technology leader for at least 5 years
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities
- Expertise in having launched, managed and revitalised large value enterprise products - ERP or CRM solutions at a regional/global level
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams at a regional level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility to travel in the role, at least 40%
What's on Offer
Our client, a lean matrix organisation has a strong culture of hiring and grooming technical individuals with a strong commercial acumen. In this product marketing role, they are looking for an individual that has a strong aspiration to be in an industry that is undergoing lots of change and very growth (digital) focused.
The remuneration for this role will not exceed SGD 250,000 (fixed) and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.