You are here
- ILP and Funds Development
- Strategize and grow business
About Our Client
Our client is an Asian based Life Insurance firm focusing on products which cater to both retail and business clients. They are a very stable, growing business committed to providing innovative solutions - from financial security to investment to legacy planning - to their clients
- Develop product and strategize product offering to enable the firm to compete effectively and efficiently in the market.
- Maintenance of the fund information and ensure compliance with regulatory framework
- Produce monthly investment commentaries, market update reports, fund summary, and other fund related documents
- Work closely with external fund house to develop strategies and training for distributors.
- Prepare and draft product/funds related documents and ensure all materials and information are ready for launch.
- Develop and maintain a competitor product analysis and reference warehouse
- Conduct due diligence on funds selection
- To assist in various ad hoc tasks as required.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's Degree
- At least 7-8 years in the product development life insurance industry
- Good knowledge of ILP products and ILP funds selection
- Good Project Management skills
- Good understanding of the compliance requirement and changes in regulation that may affect unit trust and ILP
- Proactive, responsible, organized, highly driven individuals and able to work independently
- Creative with good business acumen.
- Good analytical skills
- Experience with portfolio-bond development a plus
What's on Offer
On offer is a great opportunity to be directly involved in helping a growing business grow further. They provide a very stable environment with great work life balance.