You are here
Product Integration Manager MEMS
Have high inputs in business direction
Multi-cultural work environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading professional Semiconductor company operating locally and internationally. They are looking to expand their business and are seeking dedicated, ambitious and result oriented individuals to join their team.
- Lead the product integration tem
- Manage process integration of manufacturing and MEMS product development in a operation at a class 100 semiconductor fabrication cleanroom.
- Cooperate with other stakeholders to work on disposition and support production for shipment and integration
- Prevent or minimize bottlenecks in production development cycle
- Support R&D for next generation product development
- Ensure smooth fab operation, in-process cycle time and on-time quality wafers delivery.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science/Physics/Electronics or Electrical Engineering Degree
- Minimum 6 years' experience in both Integration and/or manufacturing
- Candidates with knowledge on MEMS process and fab manufacturing equipment preferred
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and multi-task
- Must be flexible and able to adjust to changing goals, objectives and policies of the company
- Possess good time management, interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
- Must be able to reinforce all regulations, involving safe chemical handling and cleanroom behavior.
What's on Offer
Fantastic opportunity to be part of the most impactful projects in Singapore. Our client is able to offer rewarding and diverse career opportunities to ambitious and mobile professionals.