You are here
Product Costing Solutions Architect (Facton , Apriori)
Newly Created Role
Exposure to latest technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational manufacturing firm with strong presence in Asia. With continued plans to grow the business within the region they are looking to bring on board a Product Costing Solution Architect .
As a Product Costing Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the following:
- Strategizing, designing and implementation IT solutions across the product costing systems.
- Defining and selecting strategies on master data requirements for a product costing system.
- Ensuring proper integration of product costing capability with the existing product lifecycle management.
- Supporting the in- flight product costing projects on delivery lifecycle.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you should have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related discipline. You should have experience in application design / application architecture and knowledge of third party costing solutions.
You will also have experience in SAP (ECC- back office) solution landscape along with experience in working with the design team. Prior knowledge of systems like Facton or Apriori will be beneficial.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Permanent Role
- Exposure to new technologies