You are here
Procurement Manager - IT Category
- Category Manager - IT Spend
- IT/Telco industry
About Our Client
Our client is a well established listed ICT company with over 100 years of history. They have a strong brand name and are known for their career development. They are looking for a top talent to join their leadership team to grow their business.
Reporting to the Procurement Director, the majority of your responsibilities will revolve around managing the IT category.
- Procurement of IT spend Categories.
- Source and develop category plans.
- Manage spend related to the procurement of indirect services.
- Manage vendor performances, review and evaluate risk assessments to ensure satisfactory performance is achieved.
- Drive master contract negotiations.
- To develop and implement continuous improvement of cost and cash flow to increase the overall P&L of the company.
- Ensure that the entire procurement process adheres to compliance.
The Successful Applicant
You will have 8-10 years of experience in procurement in the IT category and you must have prior managerial experience. You will be familiar with sourcing functions in Vendor Management. It is essential that you can demonstrate strong negotiation skills and possess excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders. Good knowledge of SAP and Ariba preferred.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a high growth company that can build your CV and shape your career. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.