You are here
Procurement Applications Solution Architect
Exposure to new Technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational manufacturing firm with strong presence in Asia. With continued plans to grow the business within the region they are looking to bring on board a Procurement Applications Solution Architect for their SAP COE.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the following:
- Strategizing, designing and implementation IT solutions across the procurement teams to meet the demands of the business.
- Defining and integrating the procurement systems with the present ERP systems along with knowledge on SAP ECC/ ERC systems.
- Complying with industry standard procurement products such as Zycus, Coupa, Bravo solutions, SAP Airba.
- Providing and producing design application, develop roadmaps and maintain applications across all landscapes.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you should have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related discipline. You should have experience in application design and knowledge of procurement capabilities such as SAP Ariba, Bravo solutions, Zycus or Coupa is required.
You should also have working knowledge on SAP ECC, SAP HANA and experience on enterprise methodologies (TOGAF) will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Permanent Role
- Exposure to new technologies