You are here
Process Integration Manager / Senior Manager
- Manage Product Ramp-up Projects
- Semiconductor Industry Experience
About Our Client
Global manufacturer in the semiconductor industry with over 2 billion revenue and multiple sites across the globe is recruiting for a Process Integration Manager / Senior Manager.
- Manage and drive external technology set-ups and ramp-up in wafer fabs
- Cover various product lines including logic technologies, NVM etc.
- Build and maintain good relationships with the foundry partners and internal parties
- Act as the main technical interface to manage the project timelines, resources and ensure the delivery of the products till mass production
- Provide technical support if necessary after the mass production phase
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- At least 8 years experience in process integration role with good knowledge in foundry
What's on Offer
The company places strong emphasis on respecting and encouraging diversity among their people. Thereby fostering an environment that is ideal for individual professional development.