You are here
Process Engineer for Dry Etch Module
An excellent chance to fast track your career
Competitive remuneration / salary-package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leaders in the semiconductor industry with well known brand name. The holding is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, employs over 50.000 professionals across 30 countries, they are now looking for a Process Engineer Dry Etch to join their team.
- Independently manage his/her own projects to meet Key Performance Indices.
- Transfer, develop and/or release new process. Characterize and improve existing/new processes through DOE and date driven analysis.
- Set up effective Equipment and Process Control system to maintain process performance and prevent/reduce any excursion
- Troubleshoot out-of-control situations and yield excursion. Decide on the lot disposition in an out-of-spec situation. Establish Control Action System, specifications for procedures to be followed
- Drive Continuous Improvement Project (CIP) to achieve best in class in yield, quality and cost
- Work across functional group to ensure key performance indices are met.
The Successful Applicant
- Master / Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Microelectronics / Chemical Engineering or Degree in Physics/Chemistry.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in Dry Etching Processes is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Semiconductor processing. Experience in FDC, SPC, DOE, 8D and yield analysis software
- Attention to detail and have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good team player
- Able to think out of box. Self-motivated
- Good communication and documentation skills
What's on Offer
- An excellent chance to fast track your career
- Competitive remuneration / salary-package