You are here
Private Equity Associate
- FIG / Fintech Private Equity Career Associate Opportunity
- Unique Career Opportunity in PE FIG / Fintech
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally well known Private Equity Firm who are a particularly strong player in Asia. They invest in Financial Services and Technology sectors primarily. The Singapore office has a full team of experienced PE professionals They are at an interesting time in the PE life cycle as both of the funds that the associate will work across have completed fund raising and they are now deploying assets into the market.
Our client is an internationally well known Private Equity Firm who are currently hiring for an Associate. The successful applicant will work across two funds. One fund is focused on FIG investments across South East Asia and the other fund is a Fintech Venture Capital fund. The funds are currently in the investment phase and deploying cash into investments. The role will involve strong FIG sector knowledge and experience either from working in Investment Banking or Private Equity with strong FIG experience. The role will be to evaluate and analyze FIG / Fintech opportunities the funds.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will have worked in Investment Banking or Private Equity for a minimum of 2 years and and a maximum of 5 years experience
- Ideally the candidate would have worked exclusively on FIG deals in their any given role
- The successful candidate will have strong technical skills and sector knowledge
- The ability to work independently
- Have SEA regional experience and preferably some India and China as well
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well respected and internationally known PE Firm. It will provide great career exposure for those already working in the FIG space to a very strong and established buy-side opportunity. Our client is a stable and well established platform. For someone wanting to move onto the FIG / Fintech buy side this is an ideal opportunity.