You are here
Principal Engineer, Product Development
Product Bring Up Experience
International Work Environment With Multi-Cultural Co-Workers
About Our Client
Leading maker in the semiconductor industry with over 5,000 employees globally and over a billion revenue.
- Expert in using fab para-metrics to correlate with yield and experienced in FEOL and BEOL process technology
- Usage of statistical correlation techniques such as sum of square, anova etc together with six sigma technologies
- Lead and guide the team to oversee new device characterisations, validate new device features, DFT/test methodologies and debugging
- Apply test and debug techniques and manage resources to deliver the desired outcomes
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree in EEE/Computer Engineering
- At least 5 - 7 years of experience in the semiconductor industry in a similar product development role
What's on Offer
- A culture that emphasize high degree of creativity and individuality, this role offers the successful candidate exposure to a fun and dynamic environment.