You are here
Principal Engineer, Product Development
- Experience In Semiconductor Digital Products
- Manage Product Development Activities
About Our Client
Leading player in the semiconductor industry which produces high technology devices is recruiting for a Principal Engineer in its Product Development / Product Engineering team. Their Product Development Centre is in Singapore and they are expanding their staff strength in Singapore.
This role will be responsible for end to end product development such as new device characterization, working closely with other product groups to resolve device failures, leading new product introduction activities such as DFT, validation of new device features and process reliability. The Principal Engineer will be assessing the results of stress testing and manage the expectations of the business while maintaining top notch quality requirements for the devices.
In addition, this role will be leading yield improvement activities, optimize product positioning and managing a team to achieve the goals set for the product.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree / Masters Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering
- At least 5 -7 years of product development / product engineering experience in the semiconductor industry for digital products
- Breadth of experience in product development including characterization, testing, yield improvement
What's on Offer
This product development role exposes the successful candidate to a truly global platform that provides tremendous opportunities for career progression.