You are here
Principal Electrical Engineer - Medical device implants
- Global market leader
- Life changing projects
About Our Client
Our client, an innovative and dynamic medical devices business and an industry leader in their field. The company has a strong history of innovation and product integrity and prides itself on providing quality products that positively change the lives of the people who use them. Currently there are over 250,000 of their devices in operation globally. They are now seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Principal Electrical Engineer who is personally driven to have a career that will make a lasting impact on the world around them.
Reporting to the Senior Manager the Principal Electrical Engineer will provide reliability engineering leadership during the entire product lifecycle including development, manufacturing and post market phases. This will involve leading the further development and implementation of the product reliability processes to further ensure the safety and reliability of the products and systems.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant -
- Tertiary Qualifications - minimum Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 10 years post-qualification design & development experience
- Team leadership and supplier management experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good understanding of electronic circuits and components, both analog and digital
- Experience in a highly regulated industry, e.g. medical device, defence
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work on some of the most exciting medical projects currently being completed in the world. Exposure to state of the art facilities working alongside some of the leading professionals within the industry. Highly competitive remuneration with a real focus on work life balance. Work on projects that can literally transform people lives.