You are here
Pricing/Sales Analyst - US MNC
- In-depth analysis role
- Stable and cohesive working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a NASDAQ listed MNC in the Technology industry. With strong track record and a global presence, they have done very well for themselves and are in partnerships with many other Fortune 500 companies internationally. With Singapore as their APAC Hub, they are now looking for a talented individual to contribute to the firm.
As the Pricing/Sales Analyst, you will be working hand-in-hand with the Sales team in relation to analysis of sales figures, performance, and forecasts. In addition, you will also be involved in management meetings, utilizing your insights to support forecasts and sales strategies. Your role is pivotal to the entire region in ensuring that the business is able to analyze and decipher the sales performance.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you should possess:
- Degree in Business/Finance/Accountancy
- Prior sales/business/pricing analysis experience
- Strong excel abilities and good communication skills
- Salesforce experience is advantageous
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to liaise with and influence upper management
What's on Offer
This role offers you the invaluable opportunity to be a market specialist with a top-notch firm. You can expect competitive remuneration/benefits and a cohesive working environment.