You are here
Pre Sales Consultant (Telecom, VOIP)
Great working environment
Excellent Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a global market leader in providing telecom and enterprise networking solutions organization with huge presence across APAC. They are looking to bring on board a Pre Sales Consultant to support the present team.
As a Pre Sales Consultant you will be reporting to the Director of Services, and will be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing, analysing and supporting the enterprise sales strategy to support the business requirements.
- Identifying and recommending initiatives to align technology infrastructure with organization objectives.
- Developing and supporting solution architecture framework to generate end to end customer solutions.
- Working with teams as a subject matter expertise to develop solutions according to the customer requirements.
- Transforming customer business requirements into technical solutions.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have a Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science with 5 years of experience in customer facing role and having strong technical knowledge within the enterprise telecommunication side. You will also have architecture experience in developing and implementing telecom based solutions (VOIP, IP PBX, Contact centre, cloud services).
What's on Offer
- Great working environment
- Learning opportunities
- Excellent Salary Package