You are here
Pre Sales Associate - Machine Learning
Rapid Career Growth
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing organization with a strong client base looking for a Pre Sales Associate to join their team.
As a Pre Sales Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and analyzing the RFP requirements and various information provided by customers. This will include responding to various RFP processes.
- Managing Q&A process (question collection, consolidation & Q&A facilitation with clients)
- Facilitating pre-sales collaterals by preparing sales pitch decks, case studies, collecting customer testimonials, solution videos, making animated working demo
- Defining solution scope for Delivery team in the form of detailed input/output, defining business challenges, value to customers and success benchmarks in RFP
- Facilitating project estimation cost and resource allocation
- Defining and describing IT roadmaps & delivery while conducting discovery workshop agendas and schedules
- Creating proposal presentation decks to present proposals to customers
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have a Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline with at least 6 years of experience in Pre Sales within the IT industry. You should have a strong understanding of Machine Learning and good skills is Microsoft Office.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Exciting and Fast Paced Environment
- Rapid Career Growth