You are here
PR Marketing Manager, Entertainment/Lifestyle (Nightlife)
- Renowned nightlife entertainment destination
- Report directly to CEO & enjoy autonomy
About Our Client
Our client owns one of the most luxurious nightlife destinations in Asia, attracting thousands of visitors and guests from all over the world every year. Its sleek and modern décor and carefully curated events calendar puts it at the top of the industry. Led by an industry veteran as its CEO, the company is set to scale new heights in bringing new exclusives experiences to its posh clientele. There is now an opening for much sought after PR Marketing Manager position to front all media relations and events for the destination.
As the PR Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing strong media relations and influence strategies through:
- Creation of bespoke experiential events that are in-line with the destination's branding and ensuring full media/influencer coverage
- Working closely with the global marketing, operations, entertainment, mixology, and chef teams to help shape campaigns targeted at key consumer audiences and lifestyle influencers
- Developing media materials (including press releases, Q&A's, PR kits) and speeches for key executives for events
- Building relationships with core business, consumer and trade influencers and analysts to stay ahead of industry trends
- Managing marketing activities, from developing the monthly calendar of marketing events and budgets, to the tactical event planning and execution, including vendor management and internal stakeholder management
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant should possess:
- At least 5 years of experience in PR/Marketing, ideally within the entertainment/lifestyle sector
- Experience conceptualizing unique B2C events, from planning through and execution
- Independent project manager - demonstrating resourcefulness and attention to details.
- Strong network within the relevant circle of media and influencer contacts
- Energetic and bubbly personality with keen passion in entertainment, music and lifestyle destinations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, as you will be the face of the brand
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading lifestyle destination with a resounding reputation throughout Asia. If you are a big fan of entertainment, music and bespoke experiential events, this is the perfect fit for you. With a CEO who is a veteran in the luxury entertainment scene, you will learn from the best and enjoy the autonomy to curate new event concepts. Expect to rub shoulders with top media and influencer contacts, as well as an exclusive guest list. The right candidate can also look forward to a generous remuneration package.