You are here
Power Generation Engineering Consultant
- Expert In Power Generation Industry
- Provide Risk Assessment On Equipment
About Our Client
Well established company in the financial services sector which provides services to their clients in the engineering and marine industry.
The ideal candidate will have 3 - 5 years of power generation industry experience and hands-on experience in engineering projects.
- Assess the operational functionality of the equipment
- Evaluate on-site hazards and identify / quantify risk exposures at industrial sites
- Recommend loss prevention measures to the customers
- Provide consultancy to the senior management team of the customers to advise on solutions and measures
- Flexible to travel 40% of the time
- Build strong relationships with the customers
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Marine)
- Maintenance or industrial project experience ideally in the power generation or marine industry
What's on Offer
Acting as a technical expert to the customers, you will build credibility and provide engineering advice to the stakeholders.