You are here
PE Fund Accounting Manager
- PE Fund sector
- Large AUM Funds
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier financial institution which provides fund administration services to an international clientele with regional offices across the globe.
Responsible for providing fund administration services to private equity clients including preparation of management accounts, financial reporting, capital call and distributions and liaison with auditors, clients and investors.
- Manage day-to-day communications with contacts of several clients including investment professionals, other client personnel, investors, attorneys, auditors, bankers, etc.
- Full review of work performed by staff on the client service team including capital calls and distributions and notices to be disseminated to investors
- Full review of accounting workpaper packages, financial statements and other reports and communications for several clients
- Coordinate and manage annual audit
- Thorough review and understanding of investment fund legal documents including complete understanding of partnership allocations and distribution waterfalls
- Assist with development and implementation of training all levels of accounting staff
- Coordinate and manage client related and corporate projects
- Assist with execution and implementation of technical accounting pronouncements
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant with Big 4 experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7-10 years of experience in Accounting or Finance - at least several years of experience working at or with private equity funds
- Understanding of partnership agreements and have technical accounting background
- Experience with INVESTRAN is preferable, but not necessary
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to participate in new business opportunities
- Project management, client service and technology skills
- Team player
What's on Offer
Good remuneration package with comprehensive benefits scheme and career track in one of the top tier financial institutions.