You are here
Payroll Assistant Manager
- Company is located in the North
- World renowned non-profit organization
About Our Client
Our client is a world renowned non-profit organization in charge of managing top tier leisure attractions focused on preserving local and global biodiversity. The company's parent organization is Temasek Holdings and has been in Singapore for over 40 years. As part of it's ongoing commitment towards growing and developing their talent pool, they are now looking out for a well seasoned payroll specialist to join the team.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be the sole person in charge of processing payroll for up to 1000 employees using SAP system. You will also need to liaise with outsourced payroll vendors after migration and assist with payroll checking. You will also be responsible for HR operations, handling the leave management systems, providing HRIS support and be a key person in driving HR budgeting exercises.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 5 years experience in payroll processing for 800 employees
* Well versed with regulatory frameworks and regulations pertaining to payroll
* Structured communicator with good interpersonal skills to liaise with vendors
* Detail oriented with an analytical mindset
* Experience with SAP systems
* Bachelor's degree in a HR related field ideal
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a company that believes in developing its people and embraces sustainable best practices. My client can also offer great work-life balance in a team-oriented environment. You will be in a sole contributor position increasing your exposure and expertise in a specialist payroll position.