You are here
Parcel Postal Product Manager
- Globally recognized Logistics Solutions MNC
- Parcel Postal Products Roadmap
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognized provider MNC of logistics solutions with offices in more than 50 countries worldwide, serving customers within the E-Commerce, Technology, Life Science industries and more. They are currently looking for an Parcel Postage Product Manager to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue with their current growth.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, your key responsibilities largely involve ensuring that you help achieve objectives aligned with Local and Regional Products team.
- Conceptualise Parcel and Postage Products roadmap and new product creations via market research, analysis of product and profitability
- Deployment to market strategies
- Liaise with other departments to integrate newly created Products to market via strategic campaign launches
- Create solution options and highlight recommendation for solutions
- Research & Development and Competitor Analysis
- Project Management
The Successful Applicant
Tertiary qualifications in related field or 3 - 5 years equivalent related experience in Supply Chain/Logistics and Parcel/Postage market knowledge is a must. You must have strong analytical skills and have previously conducted market research/landscape studies. Research and Development experience, Project Management and Marketing & Communications skill sets are highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
You will be part of a global logistic solutions MNC that takes pride in their illustrious history with an excellent vision for the future. They recruit people who are passionate about their careers and the culture here is to work hard, play hard and take pride in what can be achieved as a team. Talented and committed employees are rewarded by exciting career opportunities and are rewarded with competitive remuneration packages.