You are here
OTC Customer Service & Logistics Assistant Manager
- Prestigious Tier-1 FMCG MNC
- Market Leader in the Nutrition industry
About Our Client
Our Client is an International European MNC in the Food and Nutrition business, with an extensive global network employing over 300,000 employees with multi-billion revenues annually. They are globally recognised as a market leader and are constantly reinventing themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance regionally and internationally and as part of this commitment, they are looking for a dynamic OTC Customer Service & Logistics Assistant Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain Supply Chain, your responsibilities will largely involve the full spectrum of Customer Service and Logistics responsibilities. You have to constantly anticipate and react to the customers' product delivery requirements to ensure customer satisfaction. Your daily duties will include all tasks relating to Order Management (after-sales and pricing), Logistics, Data Management and managing stakeholders. To achieve this objective, you will have to work closely across different functions within the Business.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Order Management & Fulfilment to ensure timely delivery of orders in Singapore
- Management of 3PL and local transportation
- Ensure customer satisfaction with on time delivery and optimum planning of demand
- Fulfillment of the Order-to-Cash process (OTC) - management of orders to invoicing
- Continuously improving the Customer Service and Order Fulfillment processes and framework to achieve operational excellence
- Process improvement and initiatives to maximise potential and reduce gaps in the Business
- Initiate Projects related to Supply Chain or Logistics to gain potential cost savings
- Coordinate and actively manage the Supply Chain processes by working with other functions
- Regular Powerpoint presentations and stakeholder management
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree and significant years of experience within Customer Service and Logistics. Experiences managing 3PL vendors as well as people management exposure are necessary. You should be able to work independently and possess good communication skills to work with different levels of Stakeholders. Candidates with experience in FMCG with SAP knowledge will be strongly considered.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a very established MNC that can build your CV and shape your career. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. As such, you will have a strong sense of belonging and pride in your workplace.