You are here
Organizational Development Consultant/Manager
A One Year Contract Role
A Dynamic and Established Beverage Business
About Our Client
Our client is an international beverage company which has many years of success in dominating the market. They are now looking for an dynamic individual to join them as an Organizational Development Specialist.
- Assist the organization in areas of leadership development, organizational redesign, and help developing programs to business initiatives.
- Manage the process of headcount planning, succession planning, retention design, and change management
- Support organization planning and supports performance management process including annual performance review process, probationary reviews, etc.
- Identify employee satisfaction needs and provide necessary staff discussion
The Successful Applicant
- BA Degree or above in Organizational Development, Human Resources Management, Psychology, or related fields
- Familiar with the Food and Beverage industry and has prior working experience in the sector
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
Our client provides an opportunity for those who would like to gain a one year in-house OD experience to join them.