You are here
- Our Client is an post trade Financial instituition
- Our Client seeks to be a leading clearing house
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest non banking financial institution and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading clearing house. It provides clients with trading solutions and major processing of securities transaction.
For the Global Trade Repository (GTR)Operations& Trade Information warehouse (TIW) Operations :
- Monitors and generates daily, weekly and monthly stats on daily production queries and resolution timeliness
- Conduct regular team meeting to provide understanding and support in business planning, Global operations projects and 1 to 1 personal development
- Assist escalated queries relating to GTR functionality, transmission, submission, and reporting
- Conduct and maintain working relationship with priority client to ensure their escalated queries are being address appropriately with relevant team.
- Submits information into the web application (SDO) and verifies through dual entry to trigger the process
- Supervisor and manage allocation of workload across both Manila and Singapore operations team
- Daily management oversight to ensure each teams operate as GTR business required
- Ensures strict adherence to procedures and critical time frames
- Interacts with customers, ADM, Business Development, and Product Management and participates in various working group calls as needed.
- Provides input to develop/modify procedures and controls in order to reduce risk
- Identifies processing issues for the manager's review and resolution
- Contributes to activities related to audits and risk management, and business continuity as needed
- Assists management on routine automation/product development functions and in system testing as needed
- Support in testing new releases that have implications for static data, payment calculation and settlement
- Participate in periodic Functional Data Reporting project team meetings to ensure project strategy and operational issues are reviewed and addressed
- Develop and maintain project documentation including project plans, business requirement documents, and small enhancements in support of data reporting initiatives.
- Maintain working relationships with regulatory reporting team and regulators to ensure data access and reporting needs are satisfied by the repository
- Handle basic administrative processes
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years of financial services experience in operations or middle office swaps processing
- 3 years of hands-on experience in derivatives strongly preferred
In-depth knowledge of the derivatives industry, trade matching and clearing, derivatives processing and documentation
Strong analytic, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Ability to work as part of a global team
Well organized, able to set priorities, and achieve goals
Good customer service skills
Good PC skills and thorough knowledge of relevant applications
- Proven ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, identify processing risks and to communicate with staff, senior management, and customers
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment.