You are here
- A global investment management firm
- A Job Family environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global Asset Management firm and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
It has been expanding rapidly with Singapore as the headquarters for all Asian operations.
- Daily trade and cash reconciliation with regards to Equity product areas and handling corporate actions.
- Products coverage:Cash Equities, Equity Swaps, Convertible Bonds, FX & NDF,Futures and Index Options
- Establish good working relationship with Portfolio Managers and will be the primary point of contact for Asia based Portfolio Managers on day to day issues as well as broader issues which may require escalation to Management
- Liaise with prime brokers and sell-side dealers on a regular basis to resolve issues
- Analyze processes to enhance work efficiency and participate in adhoc projects when needed
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Economics or related
- Min 3-5 years of experience in Trade Support or Corporate Actions capacity; Other MO/BO functions will be considered as well
- Prior experience in Buy-or Sell-side with Equity. Knowledge in Fixed Income will be a plus.
- Attention to details and able to show adaptability to pick up technical skills/product knowledge quickly
- Ability to interact with Traders or Portfolio Managers as well as other teams globally
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment.