You are here
- Excellent brand name with huge growth opportunities
- Great career development opportunities within the organisation
About Our Client
Our Client is an American MNC and established F&B Service Provider with presence in all critical markets. The company intends to strengthen its portfolio and continue their growth and they are currently looking for an Operations Manager to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
You will be reporting into the General Manager and will be responsible for the effective management & controlling of all facets of the Operations function in Singapore. This is a strategic core position but you will also have to attend to the daily operational activities.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Develop, implement and execute strategies for the Operations function - Logistics Operations and Management of 3PL
- Alignment of processes and workflow with 3PL vendors
- Management of 3PL and performance KPIs
- Provide guidance and work closely with the Distributors to resolves issues and identify cost savings
- Process improvement to reduce cost and identify potential savings
- Continuously improving the Operations processes and framework to achieve operational excellence and a high level of customer satisfaction
- Management and development of 6 direct reports
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Supply Chain and possess significant number of years of related experience in Logistics Operations within a F&B or FMCG environment. You must have an excellent track record in leadership roles and have done both Operations & Strategic Implementation before. You must be a self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to lead a team of operations staff and a hands-on leader with the determination to succeed. It is essential that you have prior People Management experiences.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future and a huge emphasis on a culture of quality. Working in this MNC can also shape up your CV and build your career. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies, staff purchasing privileges and monthly reward discounts.