You are here
Reputable F&B MNC SGD 500 mill / yearly
Newly Created role
About Our Client
Our client is a pioneer within the F&B industry. They have won multiple awards both locally and globally with more than 5 highly recognized brands for the food industry. Placing the consumer at the heart of everything they do, our client is looking for a highly dynamic Marketing head to join their growing business. It is a highly creative company that works hard on differentiation to provide the best value to their customers.
The Operations Director will report to the GM of the F&B unit. You will in charge of driving the P&L of the F&B restaurant business, which includes Operations, Finance, HR, IT, Real estate, Project & Maintenance & Central Kitchen.
The Successful Applicant
Reporting to the GM of this Singapore grown retail F&B brand will:
- Play a key role in training, development - leadership for management of core operations of the firm
- Drive the brand's expansion in Asia and facilitate in the successful set up of their expansion in the UK.
- Successfully implemented initiatives to improve market share, streamline processes and enhance procedures, and increase inter-office communication
- Work with both directly owned stores and franchisees to craft consistent branding messages
- Ideally, you will have
- Minimum 10 years of F&B and operation experience in F&B operations
- A deep understanding of Asian consumer markets with strong working exposure in F&B in the UK.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
- Be able to work independently to deliver results
- Strong presentation, communication and analytical skills
- Good negotiator, strong customer focus and good organizational skills
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known, rapidly growing local brand with a strong heritage. The company offers excellent career progression and unrivalled opportunity to drive the brand forward. With global staff strength of over 7,000 employees and winners of numerous local and global awards, this is truly the perfect position for the marketing and branding executive looking to take the next step in his or her career.