You are here
Great Opportunity to work for a Bulge Brack Bank
6 months contract
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in global banking with over 100 years presence in APAC. They provide financial services across corporate and investment banking, asset management and private banking for local corporates and institutions as well as multi-nationals, governments and private clients.
- Liaise with transfer counterparty to negotiate and agree on transfer details and timeline
- To process all instructions in accordance to the trade details and ensure accuracy in the SWIFT instruction sent to custodian.
- Follow up transfer cases to ensure smooth street settlement of the transfer
- To ensure all transfers are processed by EOD accurately
- To maintain and ensure that all trade documentation are properly filed and archived
- Able to liaise with custodians/counterparties/front office to resolve disputes and discrepancies
- Ensure assets(securities) received and/or delivered are reflected into client's account timely and accurately.
- Check and validate that transfer request abide by bank's policy
The Successful Applicant
- Strong communication and negotiation skills to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with an eye for details
- Open to fresh graduates with internship experience within trading operations, ideally in custody & transfers
- Self-starter and enthusiastic
- Team Player
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers the candidate to be part of a very critical team within the Private Banking environment, supporting the new asset inflow into the bank and a crucial process to kick-start the support in the Wealth Management business.