You are here
This position is now filled
Operation Director- Leading FMCG brands
- HongKong Based
- Attractive Compensation Package
About Our Client
Our client is one leading listed FMCG company with over 10 brands in Asia Pacific Region. With the fast growth of business in the past 3 years in Hong Kong and South East Asia, our client is looking for one well-experienced Operation Director based in Hong Kong to supervise their manufacturing facilities for Hong Kong and SE Asia.
- Participate in the development and formulation of long and short-term business plan, policies and programs in relation to manufacturing.
- Recommend and develop manufacturing and operational strategies and plans to support the delivery of business strategies, goals and results of the business unit
- Stay abreast of industry and market trends to proactively identify business or improvement opportunities for the organization.
- Direct and monitor functional heads to accomplish goals of the manufacturing and operational plan, consistent with established manufacturing, maintenance, operational, safety as well as quality guidelines and procedures.
- Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established quality standards.
- Identify, recommend and implement changes to improve efficiency, productivity and reduce cost and spoilage. Direct the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards.
- Initiate and coordinate major projects (e.g., new capex investment, plant layout changes, installation of capital equipment, major repairs, etc.)
- Define the standards for hiring, training, developing and evaluating employees to ensure management consistency in requirement and execution, takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis in accordance with Company policies, procedures or statutory requirements with an aim to build an effective organization.
- Promote awareness on occupational safety and health, monitor safety measures for continuous improvement and ensure statutory compliance in the Company.
- Department to anticipate risks and sensitivity, build consensus, address employee needs, and resolve conflicts in the workplace.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned and required from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree holder or equivalent. Major in manufacturing or industrial engineering an advantage.
- Minimum 15 years of regional manufacturing management experience in the Food and Beverage industry preferably in Leading multinational corporations.
- Fully conversant in food safety, occupational safety and health related ordinances and rules & regulations in Hong Kong and SE Asia.
- In-depth understanding of manufacturing functions and strategic planning.
- Strong business acumen and numeric sense to aid management decision making.
- Sophisticated influencing and negotiation skills with ability to build rapport at all levels.
- Tactful and diplomatic in handling industrial relations.
- Excellent leadership and team development to accomplish organizational goals and strategies.
- Fluency in both spoken and written Chinese and English.
What's on Offer
This role will be based in Hong Kong. Our client is keen to offer attractive compensation package for the qualified person. This is the confidential search and please send us your update resume if you are interested in this great opportunity.