You are here
Operation Consultant (3 months extendable contract)
- An opportunity to work for a global asset management company
- A competitve salary package
About Our Client
A global firm and leader in the asset management industry. An international investment management group, managing assets for both institutions and private investors from offices around the world. The company was established in 1983 through a management buy-out of an investment trust. It was then listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1991.
- Trade Issue - Follow up and ensure trade matching and settlement issue are resolved.
- Monitor BNP's reply to stock availability checks from fund manager and dealer within SLA. Failed trade reporting for more than 5 days to dealer, fund manager and compliance.
- Order Placement of feeder fund trade order and send to registrar or custodian within the stipulated cut off time.
- Reporting - Prepare reports as and when required
- Maintenance of database. To update authorised signatories list.
- Middle Office Monitoring - Monitor the activities of outsource provider and performance in trade matching such as unmatched trade and settlement for all types of instruments (trade/FX), failed trade reporting, clearing outstanding items in position keeping i.e. cash, stock, reconciliation and income. Ensure BNP billing is correct.
- Trade Monitoring - Reporting of trading activities to ensure adherence to best execution policy.
- Broker Commission Monitoring - Reporting of internal broker commission limits. Reporting client specified broker commission limits
- Trailer Commission Review - Report on trailer commission calculation in accordance to agreement.
The Successful Applicant
- Understand financial terms. (Fixed Equities , Fund Size etc.)
- Prefer candidates with accounting background, reviewing client reporting work
- 2 years of working experience, open to fresh graduates
- Good learning attitude who can adapt fast into an environment
- Competent with Excel skills
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work for a global asset management company with a competitive salary package