You are here
NPI Engineer (Aerospace)
Lead Product Transfer Projects
Strong Knowledge In Machining Processes
About Our Client
Global supplier in the aerospace sector with over 100 million revenue is recruiting for a Supplier Quality Engineer for their operations in Singapore. This role will be looking after their suppliers in the SEA region.
- Act as the main interface between the organization and suppliers
- Ensure that the suppliers understand the specifications, design and process requirements and implement them accordingly
- Strong in machining techniques and GD&T
- Optimize the machining process and lead continuous improvement projects
- Provide technical support to the suppliers and resolve any technical issues which may arise
- Frequent travelling to the suppliers' sites to be exepected
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline
- At least 5 years of product engineering, new product transfer / new product introduction or manufacturing engineering experience in the aerospace sector.
What's on Offer
Besides the chance to work with the newest technologies and an experienced first-rate team, you will also be exposed to a creative, dynamic, and fun team-based environment.