You are here
NPI Engineer (Aerospace)
- Lead Product Transfer Projects
- Strong Knowledge In Machining Processes
About Our Client
Global supplier in the aerospace sector with over 100 million revenue is recruiting for a Supplier Quality Engineer for their operations in Singapore. This role will be looking after their suppliers in the SEA region.
- Act as the main interface between the organization and suppliers
- Ensure that the suppliers understand the specifications, design and process requirements and implement them accordingly
- Strong in machining techniques and GD&T
- Optimize the machining process and lead continuous improvement projects
- Provide technical support to the suppliers and resolve any technical issues which may arise
- Frequent travelling to the suppliers' sites to be exepected
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline
- At least 5 years of product engineering, new product transfer / new product introduction or manufacturing engineering experience in the aerospace sector.
What's on Offer
Besides the chance to work with the newest technologies and an experienced first-rate team, you will also be exposed to a creative, dynamic, and fun team-based environment.