You are here
National Sales Manager
- Renowned portfolio of brands
- Excellent team culture in an established MNC
About Our Client
Our client is an established global MNC company operating in over 100 countries, renowned for their portfolio of brands and strong presence in the industry.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be managing a team of 3 direct reports and responsible for driving the implementation of sales and distribution policy of your assigned channels. This is a permanent role based in Singapore.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver sales targets, negotiating margins, product listing and price structures with operators and distributors
- Enable distributors to grow brand presence across key channels and build capabilities to enable them to achieve targets
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with distributors' in managing the Sales Team, in order to deeply understand customer needs and business opportunities
- Ensure all trade marketing development and communication adheres to guidelines
- Monitor and report brand product visibility and positioning within key distributor markets.
- Collect, analyze and share markets' performances, new trends, needs for different channels and competitor activities with the team
The Successful Applicant
- Degree with a minimum of 7 years of sales/distributor management experience
- Experience managing pharmacy channels such as Watsons and Guardian is essential
- Adept in building effective networks and working relationships with various stakeholders
- Self-motivated and capable of working both independently and in a team environment
- Good commercial awareness combined with strong account management skills
- Ability to motivate and influence both internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration package, kindly get in touch for more details.