You are here
National Sales Manager - Wines
- Established FMCG F&B Company
- Career Advancement Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the industry leaders in the distribution of wines and spirits, they carry a portfolio of well-known and prestigious brands. Established for over six decades our client is a producer of world renowned brands and export their products both throughout New Zealand and to Global Markets. They are looking for a Sales Manager to join their growing team.
This includes new business, upsell and cross sell into existing accounts and keeping existing accounts. The role will encompass establishing best practice, driving performance, establishing and reporting on sales metrics, establishing and driving account management. You will be looking into Singapore specifically and in the long run more countries wil be added into your portfolio , MY, TH, VN, Cambodia.
You will be responsible for defining the key business drivers across channels and customers, also ensuring the quarterly delivery of Sales KPIs.
You will manage the relationship with new and existing distributors which involve training and performing regular assessment of distributor KPI results.
You will get to work directly with the distributors to support their improvement, thereby drive the growth.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful applicant must have a bachelor's degree in business, finance, operations or sales & marking discipline.
- Have a minimum 5-8 years of experience in an FMCG industry, B2C or Alcohol/spirits sector
- Proven track record in sales and in ability to develop long term strategic relationship with government, commercial organization and other stakeholder institutions.
- Demonstrate robust leadership qualities and managerial skills to work effectively and productively with team members of diverse cultures
What's on Offer
You will be part of a prestigious organisation that are recognized as leaders in their field and committed to corporate social responsibility. The company provides training and development opportunities for their employees to reach their maximum potential.
- Continuous learning and growth potential
- Attractive bonuses