You are here
National Operation Director - Security Service Company
- Great chance to join MNC
- Great exposure in Security Integrated Service
About Our Client
Our client is the global leading Integrated Security Service company. They achieved a fantastic year of growth during the period of inception. Nowadays, they are one of the market leader among the competition in their industry. As part of their objectives and growth plans, they are looking for the right talent to join their dynamic team to expand their business in Indonesia as National Operation Director. The working location will be in Jakarta - Indonesia.
The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Maintain company's growth, profitably and service quality through focus on customer service, innovation and cost efficient management, including effective cash flow.
- Develop a single organisation capable of delivering the strategy of Integrated Security Solutions
- Lead and develop a sales team able to maintain a close relationship with the existing clients, and capable of identifying and targeting suitable new clients and business streams.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of competitor activities and strategies
- Lead on the effective training, motivating and retention of all levels of staff.
- Ensure contingency plans for business risks are robust and trained out.
- Ensure the living of the values within the business
- Ensure compliance of regulatory directives that apply to security industry
- Work as part of single with all business units as a team to enhance morale and to improve business efficiency's
- Submit monthly trading review report with specific information the
- Management meeting regime with all direct reports re sales, commercial performance, operation, administration and welfare matters for effective delivery of objectives.
- Submit monthly trading review report with specific information re the performance of the unit and matters of significance
- Deal with customers complaints especially regarding service quality or as result of specific incidents.
- Attend Security Association meeting, tender board and maintain regular liaison with member of the Police Force.
The Successful Applicant
The Director of Integrated Security Service will be based in Jakarta. The candidates must come from Police or other disciplined service holding a rank of Chief Inspector or equivalent. A MBA degree holder will be an advantage for this role.
Other key requirements include.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in commercial security management or minimum 5-10 years experiences in commercial security management in other country
- Computer literate in at least word processing and accounting programs
- Local language skills and high proficiency in English are essential
- Good management and communication skills.
- Pro-active, strong and outgoing personality, hands-on and willing to work at odd hours.
- Minimum university degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university
- Able to manage an active team with strong supervisory skills to achieve approved targets.
- Strong time management and planning skills required to coordinate and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously while adapting to changes in business requirements.
- Capable to set clear targets and, through effective communication, share those goals with team.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Ability to work independently and motivated with positive mindset throughout challenging market situation
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package
- Working for a multinational company with wide range of growth opportunities.
- Great chance to be involved in multiple facets of the business.