You are here
This position is now filled
MTS TD Integration Engineer
- Global environment
- Great exposure to latest technology
About Our Client
With more than 250 customers around the world, our client has quickly differentiated itself through collaboration, both with technology partners and customers, to develop and produce the semiconductors that are changing the ways we live, work and play.
- To work with different teams (process module, device, product & fab operation) to develop and qualify integration scheme
- To integrate new processes, design test structures, create new process flow (STF, ECN, etc), define new ET and inline specs, during technology development phase.
- To characterise and qualify the integrated processes to meet the technology release requirements
- To perform data analysis (DOE, Process window) and problem solving for ET, yield or process issues
- To be able to understand design rules, generation rules and tapeout process flow
- To be able to perform tapeout activities (TSRF, PTRF, jobviews, etc)
The Successful Applicant
- BS/MS/PhD in EE/CS/ChE/Materials Science, Mathematics or Physical Sciences. 6-15 years relevant experience in Semiconductor Wafer Process Development at Advanced nodes. OPC software experience via semiconductor manufacturing or OPC Vendor. Understanding of Semiconductor wafer manufacturing process, especially photo-lithography. Experience with UNIX/Linux, EDA-tools, Tcl/Tk, scripting/shell programming, CVS
- OPC Experience in one or more major OPC tools (Mentor Graphics, Brion, Synopsis).
- Software Coding or Scripting Experience.
What's on Offer
Great working environment