You are here
An excellent chance to fast track your career
Competitive remuneration / salary-package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leaders in the semiconductor industry with well known brand name. The holding is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, employs over 50.000 professionals across 30 countries, they are now looking for a Mask Engineer to join their team.
- Explore & integrating new CAD tools / function for continues improvement on design data to reticles tapeout flow.
- Develop & maintain database driven website to publish data from reticle tapeout flow for downstream fab processes.
- Design data to reticles tapeout system development.
- Continues improvement on MRC/DRC flow for litho/etch/CMP process margin improvement.
- Continues improvement on reticle/wafer layout data extraction flow for Litho/Metro/T84/EWS/Final Test.
- Maintain & improve data exchange flow with supplier, internal & external customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering or other related disciplines with field engineering experience.
- Minimum 2 years of IC design house or semiconductor fab experience
- Strong scripting skills in one or more of the following: Perl, C, Bash, Ruby or Python.
- Experience in linux/redhat system, MySQL, PHP & Java.
- Experience with CAD flow for layout/ tapeout, NPI in related areas such as mask data preparation, inline metrology, reticle construction, reticle frame building and/or OPC in a semiconductor fab or foundry will be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented & strong analytical skill.
- Proficiency with layout & layout analysis software tools like Virtuoso, Calibre, CalibreDRV, or Lavis, is a plus
What's on Offer
- An excellent chance to fast track your career
- Competitive remuneration / salary-package