You are here
This position is now filled
- Regional harmonization of global strategies
- Growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational, with presence in all major markets around the world. They focus on software and system solutions to help their customers with existing and foreseen needs.
They serve customers in the energy, manufacturing and building segments. They focus on the development of innovative and future-oriented solutions for new business models.
Within this role you will have the opportunity to develop and implement the marketing plan for Asia Pacific, including brand awareness and lead generation activities.
Activities such as, campaign analysis, reporting, coordination of marketing activities with channel partners will also be your responsibility.
You will have global exposure as you will work together with the global marketing team to develop integrated campaigns. Also you will execute a Public Relations plan to reach the right target markets and communicate all key elements of the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or relevant experience in marketing
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in the areas of marketing, ideally in event management, internal and external communications
- Go-to-market experience is a must
- Requires an acute attention to detail to implement and drive specific performance from a team
- Skills in planning, organising, coordinating campaigns
- Proven expertise in B2B online media marketing
- Domain knowledge in the software solutions and high technology space is a must-have
What's on Offer
Our client is looking for a Regional Marketing Manager role to join the marketing team. This role will focus on the APAC region and great involvement with the existing sales team, besides having active involvement with global marketing.