You are here
Marketing Manager, SEA & India
Regional role covering SEA & India
Business partner for senior management
About Our Client
Our client is a successful B2B group within the information sales space, serving majority of Fortune 500 organisations. They have an outstanding market lead in 16 of the 17 markets they operate in, within APAC. With a staff strength of close to 2,000 in APAC and 10,000 globally, this region has been identified as one of top three from a growth and investment standpoint. As part of this growth, they are looking for a leader within their communications team, who will work with senior leaders to develop internal communications programs to drive employee engagement around key business priorities. This role will report to the Regional Marketing Director (APAC), who sits in the Singapore office.
This role works in close partnership with leaders across the different business verticals and all 17 markets. The key objective is to drive both short-term demand for the client's products in the market and long term brand positioning and employee engagement. The peers to this role are Marketing Communications Manager, Content Manager, CRM Manager, Digital Manager.
The key measures of success in this role will be but not limited to:
- Partner with APAC leadership (MDs/R-MDs) and local subsidiaries to determine the communication objectives & development of communications programs, initiatives and campaigns (internal & external)
- Recruitment - be a key point of contact for the Talent team in working to raise the profile of the organisation to attract talent
- Lead generation - drive regional initiatives to drive brand awareness and lead generation
- PR & Media Strategy - work with the PR specialist (s) to build a strategy to drive brand equity for the firm
- Best practice implementation - work with global counterparts and in-country teams to establish best practices and knowledge sharing across APAC
- Social media management - lead the analysis and ROI management from investments within digital media and outreach of content onto social media platforms
The Successful Applicant
- Masters or Bachelors' degree in Communications, Business or a relevant discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in marketing and at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Strong passion for serving the B2B industry ideally, experience in having worked in a sales centric firm
- Expertise in developing a corporate image strategy and dealing with engagement related challenges
- Proven track record in having advise C-level executives on both external and internal communications
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with senior members of staff
What's on Offer
Our client is a market leader in their industry and they pride themselves in having a strong merit-based & fun sales culture. They are looking for someone who fits that culture and has been part of a challenging and fast moving sales organisation. This is a newly created role so we are looking for someone who will disrupt the way marketing communication is handled currently and someone who will truly be a partner to the regional business leaders. The remuneration will be in line with the market for such hires.