You are here
Marketing Manager APAC - Medical Devices Sector
- Newly created senior position in a global European Brand
- Focused in dentistry
About Our Client
Our client is a pioneer and global leader in the medical devices sector. They are renowned for collaborating with leading clinics, research institutes and universities in developing and manufacturing high end devices and instruments for the sector. They have wholly owned subsidiaries in and distributors in the APAC region, namely China, Japan. Korea, Australia and New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong Kong.
They have built a strong brand name in the market and has proven track record in building solid careers organically in their organization. They are seeking for a top talent to join as a Marketing Manager APAC for their Singapore office.
The position reports to the Head of Marketing, APAC. The Marketing Manager APAC will manage the Sales, Marketing and management functions of the business in APAC.
Specifically, you will:
- Sales - Manage all distribution channels, negotiate trading terms and contracts, develop close relationships with account's senior management, drive customer profitability, develop KAM sales force, and provide regular forecasts for production and to minimize stocks while maximizing sales.
- Marketing - Develop marketing activation plans while ensuring product introduction is conducted in an efficient and profitable manner. Propose, implement and co-ordinate ATL & BTL activities ensuring all activities are coordinated with sales and trade, challenge and drive local agencies, and maintain strong linkage with BUs while providing local consumer and shopper insights and observe and understand how the current market trends will impact on the company's overall financial performance,
- Management - lead, manage and motivate the marketing team, provide direction and coaching to strengthen the skills & competencies. Work closely with Managing Director, Financial Controller, Supply Chain manager and Regional Offices on all management and reporting requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant
You will be a 3-10 years experience in Sales or Marketing professional ideally from the dental/medical devices industry with strong understanding the digital dentistry sector. Previous sales experience and/ or lab experience is ideal and proficient in project management is a big plus - APAC.
Additionally, you will possess:
- High interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Results-orientated / achiever with strategic vision and ability to manage hands-on.
- Development potential: resource for the future.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Regional opportunity and open to candidates who are willing to relocate to Singapore, with key skill set in digital dentistry a requirement.
- Good visibility within the business and the opportunity to make a significant impact on their performance in the region.