You are here
Marketing Director - Vietnam
- MNC with strong brand presence within SEA
- Exciting expansion plans with a key focus in Vietnam market
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known established FMCG player within the FMCG Food & Beverage sector. The company prides themselves to be one of the pioneers that manufactures and distributes innovative products for consumers globally. They are in the business to extend their expertise to create new business opportunities and they are looking for a qualified Marketing Director with good experience in Brand management and new product development to join their marketing team.
- As the Marketing Director, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing who oversees SEA and be responsible for overseeing the overall marketing aspects of the company for the Vietnam market.
- Develop New Product innovation by leading strategic projects with local business units
- Develop regional brand strategy and campaigns for the firm's brand to lead the growth of business
- Manage brand portfolio align with local marketing team
- Plan and manage the marketing budget and liaise with business unit/joint venture/country operation/marketing team to ensure the activities are executed within budget constraints
- Lead the category brand marketing team, ensuring the best in planning & execution in the brand management & internal team people management
The Successful Applicant
- The successful applicant must have at least 5-10 years' experience within the FMCG food & beverage sector with strong Strategic marketing insights on the Vietnamese market.
- The sucussful incumbent can a an experienced Marketing Manager within the FMCG F&B sector who has plans to be the country head to lead the Marketing Team.
- Concrete skill sets with core competencies in strategic thinking, marketing and new product development
- Ability to contribute at a strategic level
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, resourceful, self-motivated to work within a fluid environment
- Have concrete track record in having a teams prior.
- Have a strong affinity and insights of the Vietnam market.
- Multiple languages - English, Vietnamese language preferred
What's on Offer
- Innovative and collaborative environment with internal and external stakeholders
- Get to have the opportunity to take the marketing lead for the firms' core market