You are here
Marketing Director SEA
- Chief Marketing Officer - Consumer Healthcare/FMCG
- Opportunity for an Entrepreneurial Spirit to join a Pioneer Team
About Our Client
Our client is an Indonesian based group of companies who are expanding rapidly across Indonesia. Established, and backed by strong US investors, they are planning to make Indonesia their core market before expanding throughout South East Asia.
The key industry focus is within the Consumer Healthcare / FMCG space, with the central idea being: to increase life expectancy above 100 years of age.
As the new CMO, you will be part of the Executive Leadership Team, and you will eventually be responsible to build your own team. The CMO will be responsible for all the marketing strategies, branding, and communication.
Working closely with the other stakeholders to ensure best practice and standards are fulfilled consistently, the role will play a key strategic in the execution of the objective. With ambitious growth plans in mind, the key responsibilities include:
- Recommending or directing marketing campaigns and strategies, and executing plans to achieve target objectives.
- Executing strong internal and external communications to develop clear market positioning.
- Developing and implementing new strategies to develop the business.
- Being responsible for revenue targets and innovating new revenue streams.
- Driving continuous change across the business by building, and developing a strong team of marketing professionals.
- Shaping segmentation strategy based on consumer insights and competitive market research in order to differentiate their position in the market.
- Analyzing the consumer's journey, and implementing product improvements / line extensions to drive the growth.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following skill set:
- University graduates from a tier-1 university are preferred.
- 5+ years marketing experience with strong track records, ideally gained within Consumer Healthcare / FMCG.
- International exposure (education or career) is preferred.
- Great problem solving, analytical and fact based decision making skills.
- Strong business acumen, self-motivation, excellent interpersonal skills, adaptability and energy.
- Excellent communication skills, in combination with an innovative mindset to drive the business forward.
- Creative, flexible and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Able to manage and analyze P&L.
- Open to travel and being away from home.
What's on Offer
This chance to work for an exciting start up alongside a diverse group of extremely passionate people, goes along with:
- An excellent salary package (equity included).
- An opportunity to contribute to a growing brand, and be part of a pioneer team.
- An exciting opportunity to progress on your career and set something up from scratch.