You are here
Marketing Director (F&B)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Regional role with potential to grow a team under you
About Our Client
Our Client has a strong brand reputation and is currently one of the market leaders in their industry within the F&B sector. Globally, they are spread across more than 1000 locations (self-owned and franchised) over 20 countries and have more than 10,000 employees working with them. They are in a position that aims to meet a wide range of needs for the people.
Strategic Branding & Positioning
- Support the group in developing, continually defining corporate brand positioning and strategy - in charge of the P&L of the marketing budget.
- Lead in driving relevant brand campaigns and collateralisation to ensure successful roll outs.
- Streamline all advertising, sales promotion display and merchandising efforts at all stores to meet brand standards and uphold customer needs and satisfaction.
- Ensure consistent delivery of brand attributes via all key areas of success for the brand as highlighted in the marketing plan.
- In charge of digital management- ecommerce - Strong in the areas of digital management, digital campaign execution and digital analytics and is also in charge of e-commerce channel sales.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would have:
- At least 10 years strong proven track record in branding/marketing within a F&B retail / restaurants experience.
- Driven, highly adaptable and enjoys working in a fast paced organization
What's on Offer
You will be part of a prestigious organisation that are recognized as leaders in their field and committed to corporate social responsibility. The company provides training and development opportunities for their employees to reach their maximum potential.
- Continuous learning and growth potential
- Attractive bonuses