You are here
Marketing Director Consumer Products, Indonesia
- Join a leading brand in Asia with strong career growth potential
- Head a large marketing team in a highly commercially-focused role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest building materials manufacturers in Indonesia. With state-of-the art manufacturing facilities across the country, they are renowned for their creative and innovative quality products. This role is based in Surabaya and reports directly to the CEO.
The Marketing Director's responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the overall direction, strategy, planning and execution of the company's marketing, sales and distribution operations
- Provide leadership, direction, expertise and support for all marketing, sales and distribution-related operations and activities
- Develop and implement sales and distribution strategies and plans to achieve targeted sales volume and pricing, market coverage and penetration
- Develop and implement nationwide distribution channels, distributors, retailers and modern market outlets
- Ensure marketing, sales and distribution capabilities and capacities exceed customer requirements for product performance, innovation and pricing
- Work closely with CEO and senior leadership on strategic plans and implementations
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 15 years' marketing experience in consumer durables including 8 years as as Director. You have a proven track record of success in implementing robust marketing, sales and distribution strategies across Indonesia. You posses strong commercial acumen and leadership, the ability to manage ambiguity and build positive, effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You possess excellent presentation and communication skills, a strong analytical mindset and thorough understanding of brand building & brand development.
We are looking for candidates who are currently based in Indonesia and willing to relocate to Surabaya. Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia is critical. A good command of Mandarin Chinese would be a strong plus.
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment in a highly strategic and commercially focused role. The successful candidate will be entrusted to lead marketing, sales and distribution operations at country level. He or she can also expect rapid career growth and a competitive salary package.