You are here
This position is now filled
Marketing Director (B2B) - Logistics
- Marketing Director (B2B) - Logistics
- Leadership role
About Our Client
Our client, a US firm, is a leading player in supply chain management. Their business serves close to 10 million customers a day. They have a leading market position across the industry and operate their own airline. Due to a recent international relocation, they are looking to hire a Marketing Director (B2B) in Singapore, their APAC headquarters.
Reporting to the Vice President for Marketing, the Marketing Director will be fully responsible for managing a team across segment and product marketing. You will lead the outbound marketing activities for the logistics and supply chain product lines. You will be assessed on your ability to be successful in the following performance metrics:
- Defining segment and product strategies - evaluating customer needs, market conditions, and the competitive landscape to develop effective marketing plans within Asia Pacific
- Provides strategic vision to the Segment Marketing groups to drive profitable growth
- Be the key representative at external events to enhance business within targeted industry segments
- Lead the development of new product lines and drive market research and business cases
- Manage a team of product and segment marketing at the manager level
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant for this role, you have:
- MBA or a Master's Degree from a reputable institution
- Expertise, 10-12 years, in product and segment marketing within the B2B portfolio
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams at a regional level
- Communication and interpersonal skills to work in international environment
- Experience in the logistics and supply chain industry will be highly preferred
- Flexibility to travel in the role, at least 25%
What's on Offer
Our client, a lean matrix organisation has a strong culture of hiring and grooming technical individuals with a strong commercial acumen. In this Product Marketing Director (B2B) role, they are looking for an individual that has a strong aspiration to be in an industry that is undergoing lots of change and very growth focused.
The remuneration for this role will not exceed SGD 250,000 and other benefits will be in line with the market.