You are here
Marketing Director, APAC & Middle East
- STI listed company
- Reputable F&B MNC over SGD 500 mill / yearly
About Our Client
Our client is a pioneer within the F&B industry. They have won multiple awards both locally and globally with more than 5 highly recognized brands for the food industry. Placing the consumer at the heart of everything they do, our client is looking for a highly dynamic Marketing head to join their growing business. It is a highly creative company that works hard on differentiation to provide the best value to their customers.
The Marketing Director will report to the GM, with functional reporting to Marketing VP. You will help to develop the global brand strategy, and drive the brand's expansion in Asia and the Middle East, while leading the brand planning process and new product development projects. Joining a company that has won multiple local and global branding awards, you will lead the brand one step further. You will get to have the opportunity to work closely with local teams on activation; and support market and customer insights research.
- Strategize the division's positioning and provide clarity in brand mapping of all brands under the given portfolio.
- Providing brand guardianship, which involves brand alignment and consistency across brand portfolio in different territories.
- Work with all related parties to develop and execute new brand concepts.
- Lead consistent brand and creative communications across different markets.
- Work closely with all marketing teams to translate and align the brand strategy into actionable marketing campaigns to grow market share, brand equity and to improve customer experience.
- Develop key corporate partnerships, including media and public relations activities.
- Lead the annual brand budget and activity planning process.Marketing
- Oversee all the marketing functions in their outlets/stores in global markets in APAC countries (Singapore, China, Malaysia and Hong Kong) & Middle East.
- Provide marketing guidelines and support for franchisee operations in International with a strong focus on China markets.
- Create regional marketing and process standards for new brand campaigns, so that each country can readily adapt and replicate.
- Ensure high standards of creative equality brand collateral.
The Successful Applicant
Reporting to both the GM and a dotted line reporting to the Marketing VP of this Singapore grown retail F&B brand will:
- Play a key role in developing the global brand strategy and being the brand guardian
- Drive the brand's expansion in Asia and Middle East
- Work with both directly owned stores and franchisees to craft consistent branding messages for more than 5 brands across more than 6 countries and 800 stores
- Support market and customer insight research
- Have the unique opportunity to develop and realise new brand concepts
- Work with external stakeholders in media and PR to further the company's reach
- Drive the annual brand budgeting and activity planning process
- Create branding campaigns that create results and are readily adaptable to local requirements
- Ideally, you will have
- Minimum 10 years of branding and marketing experience in the FMCG or F&B operations
- Have a flair for aesthetics and lifestyle trends
- A deep understanding of Asian and Middle East consumer markets, especially within China market.
- Be effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
- Be able to work independently to deliver results
- Strong presentation, communication and analytical skills
- Good negotiator, strong customer focus and good organizational skills
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known, rapidly growing local brand with a strong heritage. The company offers excellent career progression and unrivalled opportunity to drive the brand forward. With global staff strength of over 7,000 employees and winners of numerous local and global awards, this is truly the perfect position for the marketing and branding executive looking to take the next step in his or her career.