You are here
This position is now filled
Marketing coordinator - Beauty industry
- Assisting the marketing manager
- Leading MNC in the cosmetics industry
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in many areas including in the personal care industry selling skincare and hair care products. Coming from Asia, they bring their quality and expertise worldwide which gives them a wide network. They are expanding to become the leader in this industry and part of this expansion, they are looking for a marketing coordinator to support the marketing manager in the beauty department.
As a marketing assistant, you report directly to the marketing manager and your responsibilities will include marketing strategies for 50% and administration duties for 50%:
- Managing and updating the content for website and social media visibility
- Assisting the new product development process
- Preparing the marketing reports, spreadsheets and presentations
- Running the CRM and the different digital marketing systems
- Monitoring market and competitors trends and propose marketing strategies seeing the gaps or opportunities
- Coordinating development of collateral materials in the different point of sales
- Updating, developing, processing and creating documents, reports, marketing documents, invoicing records.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have:
- A degree in marketing, business or any related field
- 1 to 3 years of marketing and admin experience
- Exposure in the beauty industry is a must
- A capacity to take initiatives and have strong creativity
- Great communication skills as you would work and present reports to top management
What's on Offer
This opportunity will give you the chance to be part of wide expansion plans so your career progression is sure. The strategies you will part of are major decision for the vision of the company as you would report directly to the marketing manager. You will be independent and asked to take initiatives. The company rewards with great salary package and benefits.