You are here
This position is now filled
Market Risk Manager
- Market Risk
- Risk Modelling and VaR
About Our Client
Our client is a global financial institution rapidly growing in Singapore. They are looking for a Market Risk Manager with 3 to 5 years experience to join their team and help grow the market risk management function. Knowledge of regional (APAC) financial markets are a plus as well as a good grasp of Chinese language.
Market Risk Manager:
- Draft and propose market risk policies and procedures to ensure the market risk monitoring process is in line with bank's risk appetite and regulatory requirements.
- Validate information produced from MIS platform against actual banking book position.
- Produce banking book FX position report and interest sensitivity report.
- Monitor market risk indicators/limits and provide analysis.
- Assist in preparation of regulatory and statutory reports on treasury business and market risk management
The Successful Applicant
- Recognized Degree in Accountancy/Commerce/Business/Finance or equivalent.
- Self-motivated, mature and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in Chinese would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Competent in SQL/VBA/Excel Macro would be an advantage
What's on Offer
The bank can offer rapid career progression, exposure to APAC market as well good market risk mentoring and skills development.