You are here
Managing Director - Food Machinery
Regional C-level position
Excellent company with a high quality product
About Our Client
Our client is global MNC that is providing machinery into multiple verticals, they are known by their high quality standards both for new machinery but also for their aftermarket market services. They own multiple brands and for this particular position you will be driving their Food Machinery business for SEA.
The Managing Director/Head of Service will be fully responsible for the aftermarket of their Industrial Food Machinery, driving the after sales strategy in a highly competitive market on a regional capacity. You will be responsible for leading the local HQ based in Singapore with full P/L responsibility.
This is a highly competitive market that will require excellent people managing skills to foster outstanding team spirit and high levels of staff retention in the organization.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant should have:
- Experience as MD or Head of Service for a minimum of 5 years
- Excellent negotiation skills (ideally in maintenance services)
- Service mindset - ability to deal with customer complaints and address them professionally
- Engineering background coupled with an MBA would be an advantage
- Ability to lead highly technical regional teams
- Excellent track record of increasing profitability as well as high levels of staff retention
What's on Offer
This is a excellent opportunity to grow the business regionally for a premium company in the Food Machinery Industry. They provide excellent career paths across the globe with strong investment in training and R&D for their product/solutions. Our client provides an excellent career path with a very competitive package for the selected candidate.